Today we are going to talk about the fantastic rosemary!
It is a very versatile plant, it is used both in cooking and in cosmetics or medical applications.
Its oil is extracted by distillation or it can be done at home by macerating the rosemary leaves in oil, which can be olive or almond, and leaving it in infusion for at least one month.
What do we use it for?
- For muscle and joint annoyances: its anti-inflammatory property helps to treat contractures.
- It favors the hydration of the skin and its antioxidant power provides luminosity and elasticity to the skin, fighting free radicals.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory and astringent properties, it helps to treat oily skin, controlling acne and avoiding marks.
- It is also a precious ally for oral health, due to its antibacterial property, it prevents bad breath.
- We can use it to alleviate cold and complaint symptoms and also to alleviate headaches and migraines.
- Due to its stimulating, revitalizing and antiseptic properties, it helps to strengthen the scalp from the roots and also help fight dandruff.