The certified crops of Canarian Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Miller) are among the most natural and organic in the world.
In the pure canarian Aloe Vera gel, only plants that are at least 5 years old are used, following the rules and times that nature imposes: water and humidity present in the air (in periods of prolonged drought they are occasionally watered with a drip system ), sun and volcanic soil. The crops are 100% certified organic
The gel is manually extracted from the fresh leaves of aloe vera and cold worked, so as to keep its multiple properties intact.
Aloe vera gel, for external use, can be used as:
- natural anti-aging remedy: thanks to the antioxidant properties of aloe, it stimulates the growth of skin cells;
- purifying mask for the face: thanks to its soothing and moisturizing function, it is recommended for treating acne;
- moisturizing lotion (for chapped hands and body);
- effective in the treatment of sunburns, including sunburn;
- natural remedy to prevent and combat dark spots on the skin;
- healing: promotes the skin repair process;
- thanks to its soothing and anti-inflammatory action, it helps relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids;
- moisturizing and emollient solution for atopic and sensitive skin;
- thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is an effective natural remedy to relieve the itching of insect bites;
- natural soothing for inflamed gums;
- anti-dandruff lotion: aloe vera can help regenerate the scalp;
- hair gel: moisturizes dry and brittle hair, without greasing;
- lotion with a calming and emollient effect, after shaving and after shaving or depilation.
Free of aloin, unpasteurized. It does not contain parabens, paraffins, fragrances or dyes.
NO ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE USED, SUCH AS FERTILIZERS, PESTICIDES OR CHEMICAL DISINFESTANTS.
Quantity: 250 ml
The certified PET container, if well washed, can be reused and transformed in a creative way, think about it before recycling it! It can be used, for example, for creative jobs to do with your children.
We try to improve our daily behaviors, reducing waste and giving a new life to the containers of our cosmetics and thus avoiding them ending up in the waste.