The certified crops of Canarian Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Miller) are among the most natural and organic in the world.
In the pure Canarian Aloe Vera juice, only plants that are at least 5 years old are used, following the rules and times that nature imposes: water and humidity present in the air (in periods of prolonged drought they are occasionally watered with a drip system ), sun and volcanic soil. The crops are 100% certified organic
The pulp is manually extracted from the fresh leaves of Aloe Vera and cold worked, in order to keep the many properties intact.
The numerous benefits and precious properties of pure Canarian Aloe Vera juice:
- has an energizing effect on the body;
- it can have an anti-inflammatory effect on the stomach, helping to protect the gastric mucosa in case of bacterial infections;
- it is an extraordinary moisturizer for the skin;
- combined with a correct diet, it helps to regulate the cholesterol level in case of imbalance;
- can help regulate the level of excess sugar in the blood;
- improves digestion and promotes intestinal balance;
- helps purify the body of toxins;
- helps to strengthen the immune system.
Contains cold stabilized pulp, no added water and free of aloin. Not pasteurized. Not filtered with carbon.
NO ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE USED, SUCH AS FERTILIZERS, PESTICIDES OR CHEMICAL DISINFESTANTS.
Quantity: 1 L
The certified PET container, if well washed, can be reused and transformed in a creative way, think about it before recycling it! It can be used in the kitchen or simply to organize and tidy up the house, or for creative jobs to be carried out with your children.
We try to improve our daily behaviors, reducing waste and giving a new life to the containers of our cosmetics and thus avoiding them ending up in the waste.